Jun 29, 2016
Focusing on the needs of the Salinas Valley, Hartnell College provides educational opportunities for students to reach academic goals in an environment committed to student learning, achievement, and success.
Hartnell College will be nationally recognized for the success of our students by developing leaders who will contribute to the social, cultural, and economic vitality of our region and the global community.
• Over 100 students complete STEM research internships each year
• In 2013, CSIT-in-3 was launched; it is a computer science program in partnership with CSU Monterey Bay where students complete a bachelor’s degree in three years.
• In 2013, a new Respiratory Care Practitioner program was added.
• Hartnell College Speech Team is a top contender at each competition
• In 2008, Hartnell College established the Beta Mu Xi chapter of Phi Theta Kappa; 570 students have joined this honor society.
• MESA helps more than 100 first generation college students transfer to universities each year. • Our Registered Nurse and Licensed Vocational Nurse students’ passing rate of the state exam, NCLEX, is at an average of 91%.
PROGRAMS AND SERVICES FOR OUR STUDENTS
• EOPS • CalWORKs
• CARE • TRiO
• MESA • Counseling
• Office of Student Life • Tutorial Services
• Veterans Service Center • Disabilities Support
• High School Equivalency Program• Foster and Kinship Education
Tuition and Fees:
California Residents: $46 per unit
Non-California Residence: $234 per unit
STUDENT FINANCIAL AID AWARDS
FEDERAL: $11,234,666 to 4,743 students
STATE: $6,846,412 to 9,140 students